- Tickets: Full price 6,50 € Phenomena interactive section - 3,50 € Planetary/Cosmos section / Reduced-price 4,50 € Phenomena interactive section - 2,50 € Planetary/Cosmos section
- Opening hours: Open the website
- Bus: 6
- Parking: pay-parking in the surrounding area
The Scientific Imaginary Science Centre of Trieste is a museum of interactive and experimental science that uses original, surprising techniques and innovative teaching methodologies. Visitors can directly interact with the exhibits, interactive stations, and enter the world of science through interactive courses, multivisions, striking visits to the planetarium, workshops, nights at the museum and special events.
For schools it offers an educational activity menu that includes demonstration or experimental laboratories, building games and personalized experiences. In addition, thanks to the absence of architectural barriers , the museum offers museum exhibitions and workshops for groups of people with disabilities.
In technical terms the "Immaginario scientifico" can be defined as a "hands-on" museum. In practical terms, the "Immaginario" is a place where especially children can discover the secrets of science while having fun, experimenting and experiencing the thrill of early evenings out of the house, wrapped up in a fascinating scientific setting.
Not to be missed
1. Giant water vortex
2. Steam tornado
3. Bubble cylinder
4. Van De Graaf Generator
5. Di-Visi mirrors
- Guided visit languages: Italian, English, Slovenian
- Tour languages: Italian, English
- Temporary exhibitions
- Conference room
- Disabled access