- Tickets: Full price 8 € / Reduced-price 6 €
- Opening hours: Open the website
- Bus: 24
- Parking: pay-parking in the surrounding area
A real space for virtual content in Trieste, between Europe and the Mediterranean. A museum that changes its skin with the changing of its exhibitions of great photographers. A fully-searchable online photo archive of 350,000 images.
The museum first takes visitors into the space dedicated to print photography, to look at it in a traditional fashion, and then on to the multimedia section, in which the image is the star. A comparison between two contrasting universes, as a result of which one can experience their profound difference.
Photography remains static, while the image, as a result of technology, is dematerialized and offers infinite possibilities for multimedia and interactive enjoyment, thus enriching the content that becomes, by turns, informative, educational and entertaining with everything in respect of a philological and scientific approach that the Alinari mark guarantees.
Not to be missed
1. Enormous, wall projected images;
2. A soundtrack sees the observer transported by the story of the exhibition;
3. Immersive 3D viewer to find oneself in the midst of the action;
4. Interactive whiteboard to play with the images.
- Guided visit languages: Italian, English, Spanish
- Tour languages: Italian, English
- Temporary exhibitions
- Free WiFi
- Disabled access
- Relax area
- Refreshment point
- Animal access